Saturday, February 23, 2008

Slow....Slow...Slow

Here's a random email sent to us recently by a Jake fan:


Hello Jake:

Thanks for all the good times, I'll miss you.
I'm behind you in all that you do. You made the right decision to nix the trade deal.
I have a very good feeling that your best football days may be are still ahead. If not, that's OK too.
Have a good rest ( it's well deserved) & good luck in all that you do in life.
Sure Elway was a good one, but you Jake are 2nd to no other not even Elway. Keep the positive attitude & have some more fun.
I've watched you play since your SunDevil Days. Your great sports memories will live forever as near mirracles and fantastic acomplishments.
I know that there were a few other talented players on that Cardinals team but you carried that team on your back like no one else could ever do.
For this, Jake you are truly a NFL hero. And you are an inspiration for many of us.
And even though that Rose Bowl game was not won, it was for me my greatest sports moment. As a long time ASU fan, I watched from the stands that fine day in Pasadena.
You are one of a kind, a truly talented & great quarterback with super normal instincts.I hope you know that!
You must have a very fine family. Your mother sounds like a very wonderful person.
Best Regards to Pat Tillman as well. The spirit (of Pat) never dies. You 2 guys are really something else.
I know that there are many others that also feel the same as I. You are revered!

Thanks Again,
Don (from PHX, AZ)

1 comment:

Joe Everett said...

This is by far the dumbest football fan alive. Not only did Jake stink to high holy hell but the idea that is even in the same class as Elway is beyond stupid.

By the way, Jake will never play another down in the NFL because he sucks.

END OF STORY!!!!