Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brandon Marshall on Jay Cutler...


"When the quarterback sees 1-high or cover-1 [coverage], he's got to be on the same page as me and get the ball to me," Marshall said. "But it's a team game, and oh, well."

There you go, the team is falling apart. Marshall has the W-BALLS to criticize Cutler? Cutler, as we always have said, does not have the Q-Balls to come back and say, "eh, you know what, Brandon Marshall is a soft son of a bitch."

You know who would have had the Q-Balls? That's right, one Jake Plummer. Hell, Jake probably would have slammed his Honda Element into the back of Marshall's soft ass!
By the way, this picture further illustrates Marshall is a soft ass. Look at those PJ pants.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So LPP....What's the excuse for the Broncos winning last night?? Cause it wasn't the poise of the team and Cutler's ability to lead them from behind. It had to be something else but I can't figure it out, thank God we have you to point this stuff out for us. Just remember the Browns stomped on the Giants at home 35-14 earler this season. So go ahead tell us why the Browns lost this one and remember absolutley no credit can be given to Denver.

Unknown said...

Mein Gott, I looked down as I read this post and realized I was wearing the same pjs. I feel like such a pussy I might as well sign as "anonymous", but alas...

aloha
LD